"Shankaracharia hill"

Raghavendra hsraghav at ASU.EDU
Fri Jul 9 15:49:15 CDT 1999

   Sri Shankara is supposed to have attained Samadhi near Kedarnath in
the Himalayas. But He did ascend the sarvajna peeTha in Kashmir. But I
am not sure if the place was the Shankaracharya Hill or a SAradA temple
there. This is according to the Sringeri tradition and the mAdhaveeya
Shankaradigvijaya. That's a very nice picture.
Raghavendra.