Ramayana Cartoon Movie

nanda chandran vpcnk at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 6 16:30:28 CDT 1999

This is a slightly out of topic post on this list, but I wondered if anybody
had information on something that I'm looking for.

A few months ago, I saw a cartoon on Ramayana. It's supposed to be a
Indo-Japanese venture and it was made very professionally. Slick like a Walt
Disney production - Action filled adventure! It was so well done that I saw
it twice in two days!

My sister's children were totally taken with it and idolized Hanuman after
that. The reason? They had never seen a monkey who could fly and fight as
well! (No disrespect intended to Anjaneya).

One of my friends who helps out at a local Bala Vihar in California too
wanted this tape for the American born Indian kids out there. But
unfortunately I do not have access to the video anymore.

Was wondering if anybody knew anything about it and where I could find it.

Rgds,
Nanda