Samkhya vs. Vedanta

Ashish Chandra achandra at WNMAIL.WNDEV.ATT.COM
Wed Feb 24 20:46:57 CST 1999

Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Vivekananda Centre wrote:
>
> > Namaste and pranams
> >
> > I missed Sri Jaladharji yesterday. He is curious about my 'ego' and
> > spirit of learning.
>
> May I kindly enquire what the hell you are talking about?  You are the one

May I make a simple enquiry here. I am sure we are all atleast past our
teenage. There is no point in answering things like whose ego was bruised or
who was bruising it. The best thing is not to initiate such acrimonious
messages and even better, not respond to them. I have just signed off Indology
because I could not keep up with all the "scholars" there who were not even
willing to approach anything with other than what their scholastic mindsets
would let them. Let us hope this list will not go in that direction.

Sevaram