bhaja govindaM verse 5

Chelluri at AOL.COM Chelluri at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 11 12:00:06 CST 1999

                                                  Om
Reply to e-mail

You are not alone my friend - God/Godess is with you.  I can relate and see a
mirror image in you.

Uptill now you lived with I, Me and Mine concept/feeling/idea

Now try to giveup that "I", Me and Mine feeling and accept "Sarvam Sivamayam"

Life will be wonderful!  Belive and have faith in HER.  All merciful Devi.

It is easy to say giveup Ahamkaram - Very, very, very difficult in practice.
When there is no "I" there is no world with all its opposites pain/pleasure,
sorrow/happiness etc.

Nagy