new member introduction: shrii keith aitken

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Sat Dec 11 11:09:39 CST 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:07:53 -0500
From: Keith Aitken <aitken5480 at home.com>
To: Ravisankar S. Mayavaram <msr at comco.com>
Cc: Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at braincells.com>,
     Vaidya Sundaram <Vaidya_Sundaram at i2.com>
Subject: Re:

Hello and thank you,

Here is a brief introduction as requested.
My name is Keith Aitken and I live in Toronto Canada.

I was initiated into meditation over 20 years ago through the TM
organization, I was a meditator for about 3 years and then I lost my
way. 5 years ago I joined The School of Philosophy
http://www.schooleconomicscience.org/
in Toronto
The spiritual advisor of the School of Philosophy is the  Shri
Shantanand Saraswati, the Shankaracharya of northern India.

The teaching is advaita, and since joining the School of Philosophy I
have resumed meditating, and the practices recommended by the School.
I have begun a study of Sanskrit, but am at a very beginner stage in
that study.

I look forward to participating on the list.

Best wishes,

Keith Aitken
aitken5480 at home.com

--