New member introduction: Sri Devendra Vyas

Vaidya Sundaram Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Mon Aug 30 16:04:28 CDT 1999

Thank you for accepting my request to join the Advaita-Vedanta.

I am based in Bombay and work as head of technical operations
for a multinational company. I am married and have one son.

All can call me Naren.

My first interaction with the the study of self and it' realisation happened
early this year and so in those senses could be called as a "new student "
in this subject.

Like all, the interest and search continue to explore ones own self.Over the
last
8 months,the emphasis has also been on how best one can inculcate the
teachings
of Sri Ramkrishna Paramhansa  and Swami Vivekananda in dialy living.

"Nishkam Karmayoga" is well read, the task is now concentrating on actualy
implementing in life.

Like all, I am sure this search will end with answers to the questions of:
"Who am I (real self) and why was I born ?"

I look forward to contributing to the forum thro. my thoughts, ideas,
suggestions and
definetly questions.

Best Rgds
Naren Vyas