New member introduction: shrI Venkateswaran, N.E

Ravi msr at COMCO.COM
Sun Aug 22 10:57:15 CDT 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:55:57 +1000
From: "Venkateswaran, N.E (Aust)" <venkatne2 at anz.com>
To: 'Ravi' <msr at comco.com>
Subject: RE: W E L C O M E  to  A D V A I T A - L

Thanks for welcoming into Advaita List.

I have been reading books on advaita for the last 3 years and have got a
basic idea about the philosophy.  I have not had an opportunity to meet
people who are practising advaita in their daily life.  I am keen to
understand how advaita could be practised in daily life and I feel the
Advaita List will be an invaluable place to get information about the lives
of people who practised advaita and also some practical tips in addition to
scholarly discussions on relevant topics.

Regards
Venkateswaran.