sAkShAt.h sha.nkara rUpa bhR^it.h

Ravi msr at COMCO.COM
Mon Aug 2 10:36:50 CDT 1999

This picture was drawn by my friend's (Dr. V. Jayashankar
who is at IITM) brother (Ashok Venkat). Fortunately I made
color photocopy of this before we kept this picture in our
altar, and this gif file was scanned from it. I took
permission from my friend for distributing to my friends and
also on the WWW. Please feel free to use this picture for
your personal and other _NON-COMMERCIAL_ use which might be
considered fair.

This beautifully picture brings out the name sAkShAt.h
sha.nkara rUpa bhR^it.h of shrI shankara aShTottara shata
nAmAvaliH.

http://www.isc.tamu.edu/~msr/shankara.gif

I will have the picture on this site only for few days (till
Wednesday). Later I may move it to my geocities account.

Thank you.

Ravi
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam