Request: End the thread on shrI shivAya subramuniya svAmi

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Sun Oct 25 11:50:35 CST 1998

namaste

I request the end the topic on the discussion of shrI shivAya
subramuniya svAmi and his maTha on the list. Interested members
can discuss and resolve these matters in private.

This discussion started as an offshoot of my quoting from
"Dancing from shiva" on the matter of shivAdvaita. I quoted
because, that is the source from which I learnt and what I quoted
in fact is technically correct.

I think this side discussion is not only going off topic and has
a potential chance of ending in acrimonious debate. So I request
this thread be discontinued.

With best regards,
Ravi
List Administrator of  Advaita-L