Mon Oct 19 13:15:06 CDT 1998

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998, Anand Hudli wrote:

>  Guy Werlings wrote:
> >Who could provide some info on SAktAdvaita vedAnta ?
> >
>  There are some upaniShads which go by the name "shAkta-upaniShads."
>  advaita is frequently taught in these texts. These are

But they are not what is termed Shaktadvaita I don't think.  This may
refer to the thought of a Bengali scholar of this century whose name was
Panchanana Tarkaratna I believe.  He wrote a Shaktibhashya on the
Brahmasutras explaining them from a tantric point of view.

Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at>

"bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam"
List archives :