New member introduction: shrI Pammi Hari Krishna

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Tue Oct 6 10:35:00 CDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 20:43:47 +0530 (IST)
From: Pammi Hari Krishna <hkpammi at krec.ernet.in>
To: "Ravisankar S. Mayavaram" <msr at isc.tamu.edu>
Subject: Re: your mail

Namaste,
 I am mailing this in response to your request to introduce my self to the
list.
 Well I am P. Hari Krishna, presently doing my M.Tech(CS) in KREC,
surathkal India, and .
 Though not a very regular reader of vedanta books, I take a keen interest
in Advaita Vedanta. I read Bhagavad Gita and also the teachings of Swami
Vivekananda. Very recently I came accross the Web site of Advaita Vedanta
and so this mailing list.
 AS you too mentioned in your mail, I would like to know more about
Bhakti in advaita vedanta apart from other interesting discussios.
Thank You
Hari Krishna

                     P. Hari Krishna, M.Tech CSE I sem
Dept. of Computer Engineering, KREC,         Room No. 023, PG Hostel, KREC
Surathkal, Srnivasnagar PO                   Surathkal, Srinivasnagar PO
Karnataka-574157                             Karnataka - 574157
Ph:                                          Ph: 0824- 478042