161. hakArArthA

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Sat Nov 28 16:01:43 CST 1998

161. hakArArthA

SHE who is meaning of letter "ha".

"ha" is the root letter (bIjAkShara)  of  the space (AkAsha).
SHE is the artha (meaning) of the AkAsha bIja which is
Self-Awareness. According to chandogyopaniShad verse 6-11-1,
"AkAsho ha vai nAmarUpayo nirvahito te yadantarA tadbrahma" which
means AkAsha is brahman supporting the name and forms but without
being touched by them.

AUM hakArArthAyai namaH