New member introduction: shrI Naveen Gainedi

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Sat Nov 14 19:29:08 CST 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 08:30:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Naveen Gainedi <galvo at yahoo.com>
To: msr at isc.tamu.edu
Cc: aum at unix.tamu.edu
Subject: Introduction!

Namaste,
    I am Naveen Gainedi. I'm a 23 year old pursuing my masters in
business management at the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
As for my interest in Advaita, right from my childhood I had some
exposure to this field of thought. My family firmly believes in this
philosophy. I had tried to learn more about the subject but could
never comprehend a lot of aspects of it. Through this mailing list I
would like to see if I can learn more and clear some of doubts and if
possible, contribute my own ideas.
                 Thank You,
                            Regards
                               Naveen