New member introduction: shrI Satoshi Suganuma

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Tue Nov 3 14:19:04 CST 1998

  Hello.

  My name is Satoshi Suganuma.

 I am a philosopher(metaphysician) living in Japan.  Sorry for my poor
English writing ability, that is quite inevitable as a Japanese.

  I'm now 31 years old and a research fellow in Tohoku University. My
major, as an academic career, is analytic philosophy, which is almost
nothing to do with advaita Vedanta, but my real concern is somewhat
different.

  I've been found myself since very young deeply metaphysical as well
as mystical, i.e. searching for something really absolute and
ultimate.

  So, naturally, it didn't take much time to notice that Sankarian
advaita supplies one of the loftiest visions about absoluteness men
have ever reached.

  Now I'm interested in advaita as a possible way to the Absolute that
I should take into consideration earnestly, so I would like to join
your list members.

   With regards,

   Sat. Suganuma