Congratulations on Two Year Anniversary.

Vivek Anand Ganesan v_ganesan at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 29 15:44:01 CDT 1998

NamashkAr,
   I was looking through the archives and realized that the Advaita
List would be completing two years at the end of this month.  I thank
shrI Ravi and others who have made this list a truly wonderful forum
for learning about advaita.  I have learned a lot in my short time
here and am still learning from all the great insights, commentaries
and explanations given by the members of this list.  I pray that this
education continues and that this forum serves as a medium for
spreading knowledge about advaita.

   I thank everyone who had devoted their time and effort to answer my
questions.

Thank you,

-Vivek.