VairAgyam

Chelluri Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sun May 24 17:13:00 CDT 1998

                                                Om
I forgot to include the following in my previous post.

Sri Murthy wrote "when you realize you are infinite, where are the pre-
requsites.
This statement I am afraid applies to people in the  world who are already
realized.
Unrealized and Agnaanis like me have to do some Sadhana which involves step by
step progress in ashtangayogas.  I believe prerequsites are there in the
learning process.

                                                                 Nagy