REQUEST: sanskrit text of shrI lalitAtrishatI bhAShyam

Anand Hudli anandhudli at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 8 09:50:37 CDT 1998

 Ravi wrote:
>namaskAram
>
>Can someone give me the reference  for a book which has
>the shrIlalitAtrishatI bhAShyam by shrI shankara in saMskR^itam.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>with respects,
>Ravi
>AUM shankarAchAryavaryAya namaH

 The complete works of Sankaracharya by Samata books has the trishatI-
 bhAShya in the same volume as the ViShNu-sahasra-nAma bhAShya. I
 can't remember the volume number, but I think the title of the
 volume is "laghubhAShya's."

  Vidyasankar's page has a fairly extensive bibliography on advaita
  works.

  http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~vidya/advaita/biblio.html

 Anand

 PS: In light of your comment that Vidya is moving/has moved, I hope
 the advaita homepage will stay as is or will find a new home too.