New Member Introduction: Dr. John Grimes

sadananda sada at ANVIL.NRL.NAVY.MIL
Mon May 4 10:45:39 CDT 1998

I want to echo Anand's expression of joy for  Dr. John Grime's membership
to the list.  I have studied his scholarly book The Seven Great Untenables
(Saptavidhanupapatti) (Motilal Banarsidass).  In fact I must say I have
read the book many times.   It was written very beautifully and I learned a
lot from that book, and found it as a verygood reference book.  I have not
read his other books and intend to do so when I get hold of them someday.
My hearty welcome to Dr. Grimes and to his scholarship and I am sure people
like me get a great benefit by his participation.

Hari Om!
Sadananda

K. Sadananda
Code 6323