The link between Vyavaharika and Paramartika

Chandran, Nanda (NBC) Nanda.Chandran at NBC.COM
Fri May 1 16:03:53 CDT 1998

Giri writes :
>it is better, imho, to understand that 'Yes, there is avidya, let me
remove it.'

Well, Avidya is itself relative. Only when you bring in the Eternal
Absolute, does the classification of Avidya occur. My questions were
directed more towards seeking the proof of the Eternal Absolute and
hence justifying Avidya. I see now that it's a futile task :-(

OK, I understand that we have to personally walk the path and see that
the snake is indeed a rope. The proof of the existence of the Eternal
Absolute would've put some conviction and purpose into the effort, but
again, nothing that's truly worth it ever comes easy!

As Charles and Frank also stressed, sincere Sadhana is the only way out.

        Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
        the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.