neti neti

Chandran, Nanda (NBC) Nanda.Chandran at NBC.COM
Wed Mar 25 12:41:04 CST 1998

GMurthy writes :
>Is it or is it not necessary for a jeeva to get over the feeling
>that "I am ajnAni" to proceed forward in attaining Brahma vidya
>(knowledge of the Brahman) ?

Wouldn't Ramana also say, "What's the point worrying whether you're a
jnaani or anjnaani? These are only concepts limited to the mind and ego.
Concentrate and identify with the Self"!!! :-)

        Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
        the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.