retirement from the forum (fwd)

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Mon Jul 27 14:08:15 CDT 1998

namaste

This is a copy of mail sent to me.Since it does not have anything
personal I am posting it to the forum. I request shrI Murthy to
join back to the list.

One important thing I am learning these days is to stay away from
writing unnecssary stuff. I apologize to shrI Murthy for my
off-topic post in the recent past which hurt his sentiments.,
http://listserv.tamu.edu/cgi/wa?A2=ind9807a&L=advaita-l&O=T&P=1727

I learnt very recently from one of the elders (whom I know)  that
time spent on such things, should be spent constructively in
bhagavat kaiMkaryam.  I will learn to be more objective and to
the point in future.

Ravi
sharaNagata rakShaki niveyani
 sadA ninnu nammiti mInAkshI