Prarabda and purushaartha

Vaidya N. Sundaram sundaram at ECN.PURDUE.EDU
Mon Jul 27 09:20:53 CDT 1998

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998, sadananda wrote:
> Looking back, I also realize that there was an extensive discussion in the
> past on to what extent an external sanyaasa is required for moksha and the
> role of karma etc.  Those who are interested can look into those archives.

 Refer to July 1997 in the archives. The threads were on several lines:
The Karmas and our Destiny, Unreal Actions and Actors, Destiny and Free
will and so on.
 I wish to point out in particular one part of one post of one person.  I
believe it is concise and also to the point.

---