pUja

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Wed Jul 1 22:06:15 CDT 1998

namaskAram Rama

Thanks for pointing out many subtle points one should keep in mind. I have
few related questions.

1) If one desires to do pUjA, but does not know the rules how to do the
pUjA exactly. Is is better not to do the pUja at all instead of doing it?

2) If one knows how to do the pUjA correctly but due to limitations, makes
approximations to it. Is is better not to do the pUjA at all instead of
doing it with approximations?

3) I agree the form is very important. But is not intention to do more
important?

I am asking this for my better understanding. I very often fall under the
category #1. Of course, one should make the best attempt to learn it. At
present I do the best way I can, which I fear is not anything close to
formal.

With respects,
Ravi

AUM kAmeshyai namaH
(one of the names in shrI mInAkShI aShTottaram)