The Vedas

Wed Jan 7 19:25:12 CST 1998

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998, sadananda wrote:

> Sri Jaldhar H. Vyas, for  your information and others who may not know who
> H. H. Swami Dayananda Saraswati is :
>
> H.H. Swami Dayananda Saraswati that  Mantralaura refers to as her guru is
> not that swami from Arya Samaj.

I know.  Greg had mentioned him a few weeks back and I was vaguely aware
of him.  Laura mentioned she was using an edition of Rg Veda with a
commentary by the evil Swami Dayanand.

I found it mind-boggling that the other Swami Dayanand, reputedly a
Vedantin and a scholar would recommend having anything to do with the
Arya Samaj.