Two States

Raghavendra Hebbalalu hsraghav at IMAP3.ASU.EDU
Fri Feb 27 22:25:57 CST 1998

Namaste,
In the Karika, at one point though initially Sri GoudapAda says that there
are 3 states, later( I forget the exact number of the kArika) he does say
that the states of jAgrat and swapna are the same.
Other members may comment on this.
Raghavendra.

On Tue, 24 Feb 1998 Chelluri at AOL.COM wrote:

<deleted>
>                                         Om Namasivaya
>
> Until we realize THAT, the two states are in existence.   I disagree with Guru
> Govinda Bhagwatpada on three states.  I believe there are only two states,
<deleted>