sAyaNAcharya

Raghavendra Hebbalalu hsraghav at IMAP3.ASU.EDU
Fri Feb 27 10:55:48 CST 1998

                || sarvE janaah sukhinO bhavantu ||

For some information refer the introduction in the book
 which is a translation of the Maadhaviiya Shankara digvijaya by Swami
Tapasyananda. I think the name of the book is
 "The Life of Sri Shankara". It is published by the Ramakrishna Mission.