Need help with Shloka

MANTRALAURA at DELPHI.COM MANTRALAURA at DELPHI.COM
Thu Feb 26 09:15:07 CST 1998

sarvebhyo namaH,
  Thank you everyone for helping with this shloka.
There are still more suggestions coming in from the
Sanskrit List and I'll let you know what the results are.
I'll have time this weekend to write in detail. Meanwhile,
since there are so many Sanskrit scholars on the
Advaita-L List, could you give me suggestions as to
how to word the first line? I've got some ideas, but
I'm not very skilled, so I'd like to hear from the experts
first.
  Thank you again for your enthusiastic suggestions.

OM shaantiH shaantiH shaantiH

dhanyavaadaH,
  Mantralaura