naaraayaNa gaayatrii

MANTRALAURA at DELPHI.COM MANTRALAURA at DELPHI.COM
Tue Feb 24 19:47:33 CST 1998

sarvebhyo namaH,

  I did not read any books on morning and evening
puujaas. I just attended the morning and evening
puujaas performed everyday by the priests from India
when I visited the Gurukulam. Swami Dayananda was
there, as well as Swami Tadatmananda and Swami
Pratyagbodhananda. Swami Viditatmananda was in
Gujarat at his own ashram at the time.
  On my last day at the Gurukulam I purchased
the cassette and transcript of the morning and
evening puujaas because Swami Viditatmananda
chanted on the cassette. Since he was the first
swami that I had personal contact with, I wanted
to listen to the tape. I also have cassettes by
him chanting and explaining "puruSha suuktam.h",
which is part of the 3-year Vedanta course given
by Swami Dayananda.
  During the morning and evening puujaas everyone,
including men, women and children, was encouraged
to chant with the priests if they could follow the
devanaagarii script in the transcripts.
  Thank you, Ravi, for being a thoughtful, sensitive
and spiritual person. Swami Tadatmananda was very
glad that an apology was sent the last time and
I am sure that he is relaying the message you sent
to Swami Dayananda Saraswati now because he is in
India with him at the present time.

dhanyavaadaH,
  Mantralaura