introduction from VISWANATHAN KRISHNAMURTHY (fwd)

Govind Rengarajan govind at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Thu Apr 2 21:06:03 CST 1998

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Ravi Mayavaram wrote:

 [deleted]

> There is so much work promoting bhakti in the advaita tradition.  I
> have NEVER confused the list members on what this list is about.

        I am sorry if I gave you the impression that I thought
        you were confusing. No. It's just that considering the
        recent exchanges I thought it's best if it is stated
        out clearly at this juncture and future.

 [deleted]

> I disagree with you on the point that new age tradition, brought in a
> turning point to us. It is God's grace that saved us from that. It is
> through association with good people, by God's grace, changes us.

        I think you misunderstood me. If you read my mail again,
        I said it was the turn-around *point*, not the turn-around
        *cause*! I agree fully with you that it is God's grace, and
        God's grace alone that delivers.

        I am sorry if my mail sounded like criticism. You are doing
        a wonderful job of maintaining the list, and it is
        extremely unfair to question your judgement. I am sorry.

        -govindarajan

 [deleted]