Introduction (fwd)

Ravi Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Mon Sep 29 08:49:01 CDT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 10:39:23 +0530 (IST)
From: DURAISINGAM <durai at md2.vsnl.net.in>
To: Ravi Mayavaram <msr at reddy20.tamu.edu>
Subject: Introduction

About Me(Brahmachari Durai)

I have undergone the 3-year course in Vedanta conducted by
Swami Dayananda Saraswathi(Founder of Arsha Vidya Pitham
& Arsha Vidya Gurukulam) and I am right now the disciple of
Swami Paramarthananda (disciple of Swami Dayananda Saraswathi).
I am residing with Swami Paramarthananda at Madras, at present.

I have devoted my life to Vedantic and Sanskrit studies and teaching.

I feel very happy that I came to know about the existence of such a list
and I hope my interactions with the list will be a mutuallly enlightening
effort.

Good day!

Truly,
Durai