New member: Introduction

Swami Vishvarupananda omkar at GIASDL01.VSNL.NET.IN
Sat Sep 27 02:31:51 CDT 1997

Om Vivekanandaji!

Wellcome to Advaita-L!

Om Om Om
Vishvarupananda

You wrote:

Harih OM!

        This is a request to subscribe me to the Advaita List.
        I have received copies of many messages that were posted on
Advaita-List from Swami Vishwaroopanandaji of our Ashram in Rishikesh
and would now like direct access to them!
        I have been with Omkarananda Ashram in Winterthur (near Zürich) in
Switzerland for the past 25 years+, and grew up endeavouring to live the
Advaitic philosophy way of life. I would participate in discussions on
this List to the extent possible, as time from our other Ashram
activities permits.

        Thank you very much and OM OM OM, Swami Vivekananda