1 does not equal 0.(was, (nibbana) = (Nirguna Brahman) ?)

Harry M. Fleenor hfleenor at BEACHNET.GEN.CA.US
Fri Sep 26 14:11:23 CDT 1997

>> Is the Quantum field zero or all?
>> both are ideas and not the Quantum field itself.

Prashant wrote,

>Is there a Quantum Field itself?  I do not think so.  As a practicing
>theoretical physicist aware of the way the ideas of field theory have
>evolved I do not think that there is anything besides the "idea" here.
>I wonder what you mean by saying that there is a quantum field by itself.

If you don't know, who knows?

>> But again these are only conditional expressions
>> of the unexpressable.
>> The pithy saying "I am That" is not ultimate reality
>> only a finger pointing.
>> All the arguments fade to nothing
>> with the experience of Being.
>>

>If there is an experience of this "Being" then surely one can form an idea
>to represent that experience.  If realization is just another experience
>then what you are saying is to modify "I am That" to "I am That
>experience" would be a correct statement. On the other hand the saying "I
>am that" is not saying that "I am That thing" (my opinion).

Yes the "experience of Being" is a phenomenal expression isn;t it.
Even "Being" connotes duality.
Who is Being?

OM
Harry Fleenor