Dev Thakur thakur at BELLATLANTIC.NET
Thu Sep 18 21:13:49 CDT 1997

I haven't been on the list too long, but I think that Ramakrishnan (or
anyone) should not be kicked off of the list unless they were purposely
insulting someone.

Dev Thakur
thakur at bellatlantic.net
devthakur at technologist.com

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is
music." - Aldous Huxley

"Let not the fruit of your action be your motive to action.  Your business
is with action alone, not with the fruit of action." - Srimad Bhagavad Gita

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your
grandmother." - Albert Einstein

"We must openly accept all ideologies and systems as means of solving
humanities problems.  One country, one nation, one ideology, one system is
not sufficient." - Dalai Lama

"There must be more to life than having everything!" - Maurice Sendak