Rama

Dev Thakur thakur at BELLATLANTIC.NET
Thu Sep 18 21:13:49 CDT 1997

I haven't been on the list too long, but I think that Ramakrishnan (or
anyone) should not be kicked off of the list unless they were purposely
insulting someone.

Dev Thakur
thakur at bellatlantic.net
devthakur at technologist.com
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/1245/music.html
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/2426

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is
music." - Aldous Huxley

"Let not the fruit of your action be your motive to action.  Your business
is with action alone, not with the fruit of action." - Srimad Bhagavad Gita

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your
grandmother." - Albert Einstein

"We must openly accept all ideologies and systems as means of solving
humanities problems.  One country, one nation, one ideology, one system is
not sufficient." - Dalai Lama

"There must be more to life than having everything!" - Maurice Sendak