The point

Greg Goode goode at DPW.COM
Wed Oct 29 11:53:51 CST 1997

At 12:04 PM 10/29/97 -0500, Prashant Sharma wrote:
>"enlightenment", if he was the same Siddhartha as before "enlightenment"?
>        I think that "enlightenement" is a purely physical process at the
>organic level.  It is NOT a mental process at all.  That is why it is not
>an experience but "something else".

Agree about enlightenment not being mental.  But disagree about it being
physical or organic.  If all phenomena, physical, mental, psychic, etheric,
astral, etc. are only appearances in absolute eternal consciousness, then
how can this consciousness itself be reduced to a process in the brain?
This is physical reductionism.  How can that be real?

--Greg