ADVAITA-L: sbs at TEIL.SOFT.NET requested to join (fwd)

Govind Rengarajan govind at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Tue Oct 21 07:37:03 CDT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 14:51:24 -0530 (IST)
From: "S. Bala Sundaram" <sbs at teil.soft.net>
To: Govind Rengarajan <govind at isc.tamu.edu>, aum at unix.tamu.edu
Cc: "S. Bala Sundaram" <sbs at teil.soft.net>
Subject: Re: ADVAITA-L: sbs at TEIL.SOFT.NET requested to join

Hello Mr.Ravi Mayavaram and Mr.Govind Rengarajan,

        Thanks for your Welcome mail.

        I would like introduce my-self as S.Balasundaram working
in Tata Elxsi(India) Ltd at Bangalore.

        I find that many concepts in Advaita Philosophy are applicable
in day to day life. And I would like follow Advaita Philosophy in my
life. I hope that by enroling in Advaita list I will be able to seek
the help of other members in understanding mare about Advaitam.

        So I kindly request you enrole me as member of Advaita list.

        Thanks.

With Best Regards,

S.BALASUNDARAM
Email: sbs at teil.soft.net