1 does not equal 0.(was, (nibbana) = (Nirguna Brahman) ?)

Harry M. Fleenor hfleenor at BEACHNET.GEN.CA.US
Wed Oct 1 17:38:24 CDT 1997

>On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Harry Fleenor wrote:
>
>> Nobody can *know* reality as Sankara says in "Vivekachudamani"
>> "The Suprema Self is self-efulgent with manifold powers, incapable of
>> being known by anyone, and yet experienced by everyone as "I-I" in ;the
>> heart."

Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote,

>There is nothing in that verse to suggest you can't know that Supreme Self
>_is_ which is all that is required.

So there is you who knows that the Supreme Self _is_, and there is the Supreme
Self who is being known that He _is_?
Thank You
Harry Fleenor
hfleenor at beachnet.gen.ca.us           310-374-6506
Repairing Rollei TLR, SL66, Rollei 35, A110, SL35, A26
30 years experience including 15 in the Rollei factory service center.
OCEANSIDE CAMERA REPAIR
909 AVIATION BLVD. #4
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA 90266