MUKTHI

Maadhavan Srinivasan maadhavan at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 5 14:16:09 CST 1997

Hi

I want to share my inner spritual feeling.

Some years ago, i realized TRUTH and had the feeling of "I attained
MUKTHI".I realized the "SELF". That is,the feeling of, 'I' only exist.

After sometime i met the effects of Ego, like happy,sorrow,angry etc.,
But again, sometimes i had the feeling of MUKTHI.

But always my primary objective is TRUTH. I want to attain MUKTHI
permanently. What is the solution for this?

Is there any person having similar experience?

Regards,
Madhavan