New member intruduction

Narendra Dubey dubey at CEMS.UMN.EDU
Thu Jun 5 00:06:23 CDT 1997

Namaskaram,
        I ( Naren Dubey ) am currently a graduate student in the
Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science @ University of
Minnesota, Minneapolis. I was raised a Hindu by my parents who are
disciples of the Ramkrishna-Vivekananda Order. Over the last three years I
have begun making serious efforts in understading and practicing advaita
vedanta. I was initiated on the 16th of April'97 by Swami
Ranganathanandji, of the Ramkrishna Order of Monks at the Ashrama in
Domalguda, Hyderabad.
        My other interests include my area of research: "Tissue
Engineering " and like to play racquet sports. That pretty much sums up
what I had to say. Hoping to learn a lot from the discussions
and experiences of you all.

Forever yours in the Divine

Naren Dubey