New Member: Intro

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram aum at UNIX.TAMU.EDU
Wed Jun 4 11:35:53 CDT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 20:56:45 -0700
From: Sajdek <sajdek at>
To: aum at
Subject: Re: ADVAITA-L: sajdek at ONET.PL requested to join

My name is Paul Sajdek, I am Polish and I live in Poland. I teach
Sanskrit at the Catholic University of Lublin and presently I am
completing my doctor’s thesis on MaNDanamishra’s Brahmasiddhi. My
"master" in advaita is prof.Gerhard Oberhammer of the University of
Vienna. I work on sanskrit texts so my approach to advaita is that of a
scholar more than of a follower (as for my confession I am a christian).
Though I cannot call myself an advaita-follower I maintain a respectful
attitude towards every path to God, no matter what you call Him (Truth,
Being, the One...) I am hoping to learn a lot from you and I am ready to
share with you my humble knowledge. Best wishes,
Paul Sajdek,
tel. (4815)8421003
e-mail: sajdek at