Explanation of jeevanmukta

Chelluri at AOL.COM Chelluri at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 23 21:07:12 CDT 1997

                                               srim
Namaskarams!

What I am going to say is baffling but it is true.

There are no such people OR animals called Jeevanmuktas!  Same goes for the
word Jnaani.   We call them by these words.  They dont say I am a
Jnanni?Jeevanmukta.

Some one posted a tamil saying few days ago that is very true.

One who speaks did not see the truth and the one who saw does not speak.  I
hope I am quoting accurately.

This is just my opinion.

Shubham
                                                               Nageswar

PS. Just a friendly advise to Allen.    Please do not use words that might
offend others.   If you are compelled to use them, suggest you refrain.