"Does God make mistakes?"

Gregory Goode goode at DPW.COM
Wed Jul 16 09:19:58 CDT 1997

I agree, these days.  Back in the days when I was arguing these points,
it was part of the definition of God that I accepted -- God is omnipotent,
omniscient, omnibenevolent, omnipresent, He is That than which there is
no higher, etc.  In fact part of the atheistic argument in these intro
philosophy classes is that it is just impossible that a being with these
qualities can even exist.

--Greg