New member

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram aum at UNIX.TAMU.EDU
Sat Jul 12 11:36:27 CDT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 97 12:40:00 EST
From: Ramesh Iyer x1645 <rameshi at atrium1.advance.com.au>
To: aum <aum at unix.tamu.edu>
Subject: RE: ADVAITA-L: rameshi at ATRIUM1.ADVANCE.COM.AU requested to join

Hari Om !
Many thanks for your mail. A brief introduction about me is as follows:

My full name is Ramesh Iyer. I am originally from Madras. I have been
living in Sydney, Australia for the past 10 years (wife and a son). I am
quite new to the world of spirituality (just about 2 years).
I have been attending a Chinmaya Mission Bhagavad Gita Study group here
in Sydney along with my family for about 2 years and also attend yagnas
from time to time. My son attends the Bala vihar classes.I am extremely
keen in following the discussions in the advaita group to learn more and
contribute if I can.

Ramesh Iyer