Agony of the soul (?) etc

Swami Vishvarupananda omkar at GIASDL01.VSNL.NET.IN
Thu Jan 16 05:40:07 CST 1997

Jaldhar wrote:

> of them.  Does this strike you as being a prideful statement?  It is.
But
> it is also the truth.  Why shouldn't I be proud of the truth?  It's the
> same with the acharyas you speak of.  They know the truth.  The truth is
> the ignorant will never achieve moksha no matter how saintly, humble, or
> good they may be.  pride is a far, far smaller sin than ignorance and
> pride in the truth is no sin at all.

Ah, Oh, hmmm ...  May be you better try to teach this to Shankaracharya.
I feel this discussion is becoming a bit pointless.

However I must say, that I am very happy today, seeing some messages
that say in better words than mine what I had tried to express.

Greetings and Om,
Swami Vishvarupananda