Questions on History of Advaita

Swami Vishvarupananda omkar at GIASDL01.VSNL.NET.IN
Sat Feb 22 06:30:55 CST 1997

Ramakrishnan wrote:

>So in fact the best shAlagrAma is one which has more worms! Anyway, the
>shAlagrAma is a part of the pa.nchAyatana pUjA of smArta-s. I can write an
>article about this pUjA, the rules associated with it an outline of the
>procedure and the philosophy behind it, if there is any interest in this
type
>of thing.

Yes, indeed, this would be very interesting, especially the philosophy
behind it.

Om
Vishvarupananda

P.S.: I am using a different mail program this time. After what you
mentioned about unreadable characters attached to my mail, I asked many
others, whether they had similar problems with my mail, but except for one
nobody seemed to notice anything unusual. Perhaps it is an incompatibility
of our programs?