Fwd: Shalagram

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 22 06:59:35 CST 1997

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Shalagram
Date:    97-02-21 17:46:24 EST
From:    Chelluri
To:      advata-l at tamu.edu
CC:      Chelluri

                                      Matrenamah

Greetings!

This is to provide info to Sri Kartik on location where one finds shaligrams

Last October I was in a place called "Srikurmam" on east coast in Andhra
Pradesh near Srikakulam.  There I met a couple of gentlemen- one a priest in
the temple and another an orthodox vaishanvite.  It seems they both went to
this place to collect shaligrams (spelling may be incorrect).  It is located
on the shore of river gandaki in Nepal himalayas.  According to them the
journey is very difficult if not impossible.  If you need further information
let me know I will try to contact them

                                                                     Nageswar