Parvati Devi

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 16 08:31:09 CST 1997

                                        Matrenamah
Pranams!

If any of you know of a source where I can find Stuti, stotram exclusivesly
on Parvati Devi, please post it privately or on the list.  Devi has several
names, more than the stars we see in the sky and there are stuti and
strotrams, kavachms and hridayms. I am trying to see one on Sri Parvati Devi.

Regards
                                                              Nageswarrao