Mailing List to Learn Samskrit

samskrit.sscentre at gems.vsnl.net.in samskrit.sscentre at gems.vsnl.net.in
Tue Feb 4 10:06:00 CST 1997

Learn Samskrit through simple e-mails !

Samskrita Bharati has set-up a new mailing list to assist learning of
Samskrit through simple sentences. "sanskrit" is a moderated list to
promote
conversational Samskrit.

Daily five simple Samskrit sentences of day-to-day use with meanings
will be
mailed to the subscribers of the list.

To subscribe please send an e-mail to
    majordomo at hindunet.org
with the message body as
    subscribe sanskrit

If you need any assistance/clarification regarding this mailing list,
please send an e-mail to list moderator  at sanskrit-l at hindunet.org

Regards,
- Aksharam
International Center of Samskrita Bharati.