Regarding sarvaM khalvidaM brahma

Tue Aug 12 18:50:21 CDT 1997

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Charles A. Hillig wrote:

> At 02:46 AM 8/12/97 +0000, you wrote:
>     With total compassion and absolute love, the jnani cares FOR everything.
>     However, at the very same time, he just doesn't care ABOUT it.

If there is any distinction between these two statements its too subtle
for me.  Why should a jnani have compassion and love?  Nothing else exists
to love or feel compassion for.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas [jaldhar at braincells.com]   And the men .-_|\ who hold
Consolidated Braincells Inc.                          /     \