New member introduction

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Wed Aug 6 08:56:14 CDT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 20:46:34 -0700
From: James Gibbs <Dmarx at>
To: "Ravisankar S. Mayavaram" <msr at>

Thank you for adding me to your list. Most of my training has been in the
Buddhist and Christian traditions.However I feel it is a mistake to limit
our search.I hope to learn much from you and hopefully I will find
Something to offer in a small way.I meditate in the zen style and
have done so for nearly 30 years. I practice Tai Chi in a small way.
I have been an RN for many years and encourage my patients to
be aware of alternate health systems.Enough about me. Thank you again.