Giri has no choice...

Allan Curry un824 at FREENET.VICTORIA.BC.CA
Wed Apr 30 14:13:24 CDT 1997

Namaste

May I add another voice to the list of members (members of the list?)
who insist Giri continues working hard on our behalf through his fingers
and keyboard. As Sankara says (in Giri's own quote):

>.........What ought to follow is that such a sage, having no private
>ends to serve, should give up all work and their auxiliaries. BUT due to
>the desire to promote world's welfare, he finds no way out of activity.

I'm sorry Giri, if even ONE person sincerely desires to benefit from your
knowledge here, I *know* you can't refuse them.  :-)   you have no choice!

Namaste

-a.c.